Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Fabric!

Holy Fabric, Batman! Is there any better mail?

First, I received the fabric I ordered from Pink Chalk Fabrics when they were having their Valentine's Day sale. Yum. I LOVE it. A nice mix, and the blue/green on the top will be the backing for my Wonky Log Cabin quilt. And it was ONLY $2.99 a yard. Beautiful!
Next, I received my 'wishing it was spring' Fat Quarter Swap fabric today too. And I got three, not two, but three great fat quarters from Sudi-Laura. I love the bright colours and can't wait to use them. Thank you! And last, but not least, I did pick up a wee bit of fabric when I was in Saskatoon over the weekend. I got some great American Jane fabric from the half-off bin, an Amy Butler layer cake and also some fabric for the bee inspired quilt bee. I'll show that off a bit later.
Now I just need to sew instead of reading about sewing on flickr and on sewing blogs!

0 comments: